Madrid, Nov 20 (IANS) Spain’s Rafael Nadal remained in the number one spot in the men’s Association of Tennis Professionals world singles rankings released on Monday with 10,645 points, while Switzerland’s Roger Federer came in second.
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov, who on Sunday defeated Belgian David Goffin 7-5 4-6 6-3 to win the ATP Finals title at London’s O2 Arena, jumped to the third spot, reports Efe.
Germany’s Alexander Zverev came in third with 4,610 points, followed by Austria’s Dominic Thiem.
United States’ Jack Sock, who earned the Paris Masters title earlier this month, moved to the eighth spot, ahead of Swiss Stan Wawrinka.
The current ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 10,645 points
2. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 9,605
3. Grigor Dimitrov (Bulgaria) 5,150
4. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 4,610
5. Dominic Thiem (Austria) 4,015
6. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3,805
7. David Goffin (Belgium) 3,775
8. Jack Sock (United States) 3,165
9. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 3,150
10. Pablo Carreño (Spain) 2,615.
Get all the news and other interesting details about the upcoming T20 tri-series (Nidahas Trophy) featuring India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. Follow an download IPL 2018 schedule. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay connected with all the news related to the league. Also, check live score and you can subsequently download the Sportzwiki cricket app for Android to stay updated.